Monday, June 4, 2007

Improving Academic Performance

For me, the best ways to improve the academic performances are "the night", and to plan everything by advance. For some people (like me), the night is very useful to find my concentration and my peace, in order to come up with a good work.. I don't know why, but even if I finish school early, I cannot go on my desk, and start to work. This is why, I always start my homework very late, and during long hours ! My concentration during this period is to the maximum, compared during the afternoon, when I have the sensation that I am loosing my time !!

The other tip for improving academic skills is to plan everything the eve or couple of days before. This method is very useful to manage your work and all the tasks that you have to do.. Even though, I have some troubles with this kind of managment with myself, I always try to plan when I will do this or that thing for the next couple of days !!

No comments: