Thursday, May 31, 2007

Research Paper:
1. Do you think your writing has improved overall by doing this paper ? Explain.

Well, of course my english has improve a lot !! I am very happy and quite proud of me, because I really see the evolution in my writting, and I'm sure it will help me for my future studies.

2. What are some of the skills you improved in while doing the paper ?

Many skills ! First of all, the research in itself was a real learning, and trought the "research time", my ability to search and focus on my main ideas evolved ! As the 1st question, my writting has really improved, leading the work easier to do.

3. How do you feel about your paper ?

I think that my paper wasn't too bad, simply because I was interested in it ! Usually, when you are interested in something, you are able to do some good things, and I think I did it !

Presentations:
1. Did you enjoy listening to the presentations ?

Well, it was very interesting to listen others, and especially to see how many different topics people choose, which really shows that all the tastes of topics are different.

2. What did you learn about presentation techniques while listening to them ?

A lot ! I mean, each presentation technique is different, depending of the country, the culture, the personality of the speaker.. Also, the utilisation of Power Point was a big help for some people, even if it was a trick sometimes, pushing the speaker to read his/her screen, avoiding the presence of the audience..

3. What did you learn during the process of preparing for your presentations ?

To be honest, I couldn't say that I leant a lot, simply because it's not the 1st one presentation. In fact, in this level, the real advantage is the amount of presentations that we make, leading us more confidence and comfortable in oral.

4. Were you satisfied with you own presentation ?

Well, I think I did well even if I made some mistakes, the overall was not too bad. If I could critic myself, I would say that the fact to go over my notes, and to make more explainations during my presentation that there is on my paper drove me crazy, because I had some trouble to focus on my speech after that, being scared to go out from the topic !!!

No comments: